REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME (PT) STUDENTS ENROLLMENT
- Fill out and sign the “Enrollment Agreement Part-time (PT) Student and Application Form”. If under 18, signature of parent or legal guardian is required.
- Carefully read and sign the School Policies: Part-time (PT) Students. If under 18, signature of parent or legal guardian is required.
- Passport photocopy.
- Visa photocopy or corresponding proof of immigration status. If the applicant is a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, a copy of the U.S. Passport or Permanent Resident Card is required in place of the Visa.
- Florida ID photocopy, if applicable
- Orlando Language School recommends that students secure a health insurance plan in their home country before traveling to the United States.
- If you wish to become a full-time student, please consult an immigration lawyer to see if you are eligible for a change of status and what type of documents will be required.
- If you are outside of the U.S., all tuition and fees payments can be made before classes begin via wire transfer to: Orlando Language School; Bank: Bank of America; Account#: 898053202164, SWIFT: BOFAUS3N, Bank Address: 7682 Dr. Phillips Boulevard. Orlando, FL 32819. For domestic wire transfers use ABA: 026009593. Please add $35 (wire transfer fee). If the payment is done by credit card, the applicant needs to fill out the “Credit Card Authorization Form”.